Monday, June 22, 2009

My updated adventures..

so I've not updated this thing in a long time, mostly due to facebook taking over. I realize that my life has become a lot more adventurous lately so I figured it would be time to update those memories on here! I've been keeping a written journal but I want to put some of it on here, maybe add some pictures or two, a video here or there, you get the picture.

Here's what I've done since my Colorado trip:

1. I started a staff newsletter at my work.

2. Went snow shoeing at manning and cypress (saw the sunset over vancouver and look down on the moonlit ocean from up on the mountain.

3. Decided to quit my job and move to vancouver to work at VGH (I start Aug.10th). i get to live with my best friend and 4 other young women!

4. Went to LOts of concerts in Vancouver and did SO much driving back and forth from Chilliwack and Van (I was seeing a guy there plus i've been reconnecting with my twin sister and her husband and visiting my best friend.

5. I just celebrated my 30th birthday and went VEGAS this past weekend with my family and Melissa (my best friend).

Camping at Deer lake with friends







On one of my walks near my house, watching the ducks.

No comments: